my personal information


hiiiii

Welcome to my blog

let's talk a little about myself

I am twelve years old, I was born in Colombia and currently live here. My name is Valery Tatiana Hernández Quitian Born on August 21, 2007. I study at the School of the Sacred Heart of Jesus bethlemitas barrancabermeja I really like to read although I do not show it, I like to share with my friends and family I have a very funny sister who makes me laugh a lot, I have two brothers who are too irritating, but that is what I like, I have a father who loves me a lot and takes care of me I like to spend time with him, another father who raised me since I was a baby, a mother who takes care of me and feeds me, and another mother who it always makes me laugh and we always do crazy things. I do not have social networks because I do not like the only one I have is Instagram.

I really do not like photos, because I take them horrible, it is not my thing, I really like sweets, one of my big dreams is to be a forensic or criminalist, I love horror movies, comedy and action. I have a best friend named Valentina Muñoz, she is super annoying, we always do crazy things together and when we get angry about 5 seconds later, we already laugh.

Comentarios